- The new Staking v0.1 is set to launch in the coming days, and Chainlink has provided some suggestions to help users prepare for access to the new feature.
- Chainlink has become the industry standard solution for Web3 platforms, processing trillions of dollars of transactions across decentralized platforms.
As the release date for Chainlink Staking version 0.1 approaches, lead developer Richard Gutelber has revealed in detail how users can connect their Ledger or Trezor hardware wallets to MetaMask for early access. However, Chainlink also noted that users must verify staking v0.1 eligibility to determine if they can connect their devices.
# chain link Staking v0.1 launches in a few days.
– chainlink December 1, 2022
In a YouTube video posted to its official handle, the developer highlights the processes needed to connect compatible devices to MetaMask. In addition, the tutorial covers step-by-step methods that show any user can connect their Ledger or Trezor hardware address to MetaMask.
Hardware wallets are useful because they allow users to navigate and explore the Chainlink ecosystem. Below are the steps you can use to connect your devices to MetaMask.
- Set up MetaMask: When opening a MetaMask crypto account, users have to register by providing their details. When you have entered the necessary information, your MetaMask account will be ready to use, and you can proceed to the next step.
- Connect Trezor wallet to MetaMask: To connect your Trezor wallet to MetaMask, you; You will need to enter Trezor Refactoring, which acts as an extra layer of security for your digital assets. Doing so will automatically connect your Trezor wallet to MetaMask without any hassle.
- Add a ledger wallet to MetaMask: Click on your MetaMask profile to select the type of wallet you want to associate. Choose the ledger option, continue with the next one, and you’re all set.
Furthermore, self-guarding your crypto tokens is necessary to give you exclusive access to your assets. Thus, you will need to create a passphrase to store your Ethereum-based coins in Ledger, Trezor, and MetaMask wallets.
Leading cryptocurrency transactions in the industry
Chainlink has become the industry standard solution for Web3 platforms, processing trillions of dollars of transactions across decentralized platforms. In addition, Chainlink has served NFT, gaming, insurance and other important industries by enabling seamless transaction settlements. The rapidly increasing demand for Web3 trading solutions in both traditional and digital financial systems has made Chainlink a major player in the market.
As the leading decentralized Oracle network, Chainlink provides developers with the tools to build innovative Web3 applications that provide seamless access to users. Its real-time data features and off-chain computations across multiple blockchain networks also provide organizations around the world with access to blockchain protocols tailored to their individual needs.
Related: The gateway is collaborating with Chainlink to bring trusted data to a Bitcoin-based DEX
Meanwhile, the new staking v0.1 will provide users of the Chainlink ecosystem with the opportunity to earn staking LINK by increasing the security of the oracle platform. New Staking is already approaching its official launch date, with a beta on the way. v0.1 is expected to move in tandem with other wallet providers’ adoption of the Chainlink network.
Building on the latest move, Chainlink aims to continue rolling out other solutions to meet the growing market demand.