Roblox Treacherous Tower is an immersive adventure game where players must climb to the top of a tower that changes every 60 seconds. The title is designed to challenge players’ agility and problem-solving skills as they navigate ever-changing obstacles. The tower gets more treacherous with each level, and the obstacles get more challenging.
The game begins with a simple tutorial, introducing players to the basics of the game. At the start of each level, they must traverse a 3D environment, navigate around obstacles and avoid hazards.
The levels get more difficult as the game progresses, and the obstacles get more complex and twisty. The goal is to reach the top of the tower before the timer runs out.
Treacherous Tower features a wide variety of obstacles, from simple blocks to complex puzzles. As one progresses through the game, new obstacles are introduced, adding an extra layer of challenges. It also features a variety of power-ups that can be used to overcome obstacles. These boosts are unlocked gradually and can be used to reach the top of the tower.
Users can get coins by claiming codes in Roblox Treacherous Tower which can be used to purchase items, effects, emotes, titles and power-ups. Some of these are quite entertaining, while others will make it easier for the player to climb the tower.
Use Roblox Treacherous Tower Codes to Get Free Coins in January 2023
List of active codes in Roblox Treacherous Tower
Here is a list of all Treacherous Tower codes that are currently working and giving free coins. Players are urged to redeem these items as soon as possible because they may expire suddenly:
- 2.5.2 Use this code to get 100 coins
- 2.5.1 Use this code to get 100 coins
- 2.5.0 Use this code to get 150 coins
- 2.4.0 Use this code to get 150 coins
- Charm Use this code to get 300 coins
- Queenen Use this code to get 300 coins
List of inactive codes in Roblox Treacherous Tower
The codes listed below are no longer valid for use with Treacherous Tower. There is no risk in trying them out, so players can try to use them if they are still redeemable for that specific account.
- HJuninh0 script Use this code to get 300 coins
- 600 m Use this code to get 600 coins
- PAODEQUEIJ0 Use this code to get 100 coins
- T0W3R Use this code to get 200 coins
- war Use this code to get 150 free coins
- March Use this code to get 100 free coins
- Good-bye Use this code to get 200 free coins
- challenges Use this code to get 150 free coins
- wooden box – Use this code to get a wooden chest
- 400K members Use this code to get 500 free coins
- Repair Use this code to get 500 free coins
- 200 m Use this code to get 100 free coins
- TT Use this code to get 200 free coins
- O0F Use this code to get 100 free coins
- B0X – Use this code to get a free effect square
- Twitt3r code Use this code to get 100 free coins
- Treacherous tower Use this code to get 100 free coins
How to use all active codes in Roblox Treacherous Tower
Players can redeem codes for Roblox Treacherous Tower easily. They can retrieve all active items quickly by following the straightforward steps mentioned below:
- Get the treacherous tower.
- On the left side of the screen, click on the gray square.
- Select the Symbols option from the following list.
- One of the codes on our list must be copied and pasted into the “Redeem Code” box on the screen.
- To receive the reward, press the Enter key.
- Enjoy your reward
After clicking on the “Redeem” button, Treacherous Tower players will immediately start receiving their rewards. They should be aware that since codes frequently depend on character cases, it is best to double check them.
To prevent typos, they can copy and paste existing icons.