Speedy is getting some improvements!
Another update for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered For PC here! Update 126.96.36.199 is published by Nixxes and has many improvements and fixes for Spider-Man’s friendly neighborhood friends! These patches are now available for update on PC and will also add an autosave backup system…which is amazing since no one likes to lose their saved data when playing a video game. In this update, you will also find various bug fixes, sensitivity issues fixed, and other improvements.
Nixxes wrote: “This patch adds an autosave fallback system, addresses several issues that may cause players to appear incorrectly on certain tasks and resolves any crashes that may occur in rare cases when using a wide field of view setting or widescreen aspect ratios.”
“This patch also resolves sensitivity issues with analog sticks on consoles along with higher frame rates and includes some visual fixes. We are continuing our investigations and working on updates with performance improvements and new features.”
Here is a list of the official fixes and improvements that have been made to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
Spider-Man Remastered PC Release Notes 1.919.0.0
- Autosave backups have been implemented. At key points in the story, the game will create a backup from the autosave slot.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some players from opening the tool wheel during the early game tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to crash when using a wide field of view.
- Fixed sensitivity issues with analog sticks when checking items or solving puzzles in the game at high frame rates.
- Optimized visual quality of textured textures in cut scenes when 1080p or lower is used.
- Fixed a frame rate issue in Streets of Poison that could cause players to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to go out of bounds at the start of the Getting Deep quest in the Silver Lining DLC.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to appear out of bounds when entering Hammerhead Base in Harlem in Turf Wars DLC.
- Various minor fixes to visible ray tracing.
About Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Developed by Insomniac Games in collaboration with Marvel, then joined with Nixxes Software to create Marvel Spider-Man Remasted PC version, where gamers and Spidey fans can easily add all kinds of mods to their game to make the experience unforgettable. In this game, you will play as Spider-Man in Marvel’s New York City as our lovable Spidey struggles to balance his crime fighting life in order to keep New York safe, as well as his normal life as Peter Parker. The fate of the city is in his hands.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered It can be played on PS5 or purchased from Steam for PC. You can also play the older version of the game on PS4.