If you need to know how to watch Apple TV Plus on Android, you’ve probably heard about the great content this streaming service has to offer and want to know if it will work on your Android device. After all, the best Apple TV Plus shows include the amazing football series, Ted Lasso as well as The Morning Show, For All Mankind, and many more.
Of course, Apple TV+ runs great apps across all of your Apple devices, including the iPhone obviously. So you might think that using an Android device means you can’t use the service. Well, fear not, because this is not the case. While there is no dedicated Android app for watching Apple TV+ on Android, you can still use the service via a browser. The experience isn’t quite the same, but it does mean that non-Apple device users won’t totally miss out.
Have fun Apple TV Plus On Android it’s easy enough once you create an account and you don’t need to spend a fortune to view it either, the subscription cost is almost in line with competitors like Disney PlusAnd the Netflix And the Prime Video. Here, we are using an Android phone but the same process for watching Apple TV Plus also applies on an Android tablet.
How to watch Apple TV Plus on Android
1. Launch the browser on your Android device (we used Chrome here, but others are just as fine).
2. Currently Go to tv.apple.com (Opens in a new tab).
3. You will land on the Apple TV Plus website.
If you have an Apple TV Plus accountAnd the Click Sign In and then Log in as usual And the Skip to step 7 below.
If you don’t have an Apple TV Plus account, Click Start Free Trial. You’ll be able to check out the streaming service for seven days, after which you’ll need to pay $6.99 / £6.99 every month.
4. You’ll need an AppleID to watch Apple TV. You may already have it apple id – This is very likely if you own (or have recently owned) an Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. If this is the case, Click Sign In And the Log in as usualand then Skip to step 6 less. Unlike that, Select Record.
5. If you are registering, Enter the email address (This will be your Apple ID), then Fill in your personal data And the Click Continue.
6. You will be told that you can start a seven-day free trial and then start paying on a specific date. Click Subscribe Go on.
7. Now you can Start searching for content on Apple TV Plus. When you play a series or movie episode, the content will play in the browser.
Tap the screen to access the controls Such as play/pause, rewind forward and subtitle. Click on the arrow icon to expand the viewing area.
Now you know how to watch Apple TV Plus on Android. Of course, if you don’t like what you see, you can learn How to cancel Apple TV Plus.
For more tutorials that bridge the gap between Apple and Android, check out our guides on how to share files between Android and iPhone and how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.