The always-on display is turned on by default on the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max but you can turn it off if you’re concerned about battery life or aesthetics.
The iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max screen can operate at a refresh rate as low as 1 Hz with a new low power mode, using improved technology that allows the screen to completely dim the lock screen. Always-On Display also uses multiple co-processors in the A16 Bionic to refresh the display using minimal power while still showing the time, widgets, and lock screen wallpaper.
The screen dims when your device is locked or left idle.
Here’s how to disable Always On display…
Always turn off the screen
The first step
Click to open a file Settings application from your home screen.
The second step
Choose Screen brightness from the settings menu.
The third step
change file always available Switch to the off position.
Now when you lock your screen, the screen will lock completely. iPhone users can always go back to this setting to turn the feature back on.
When the view is always dark
To save battery life, the Always On display feature will allow your phone to go dark when:
● iPhone lying face down
● iPhone in your pocket or bag
● Focus on sleep is running
● Low power mode is on
● iPhone connected to CarPlay
● You are using the continuity camera
● You haven’t used your iPhone for a while (your iPhone recognizes your activity patterns and turns the screen off and on accordingly, including if you set up an alarm or sleep schedule)
● iPhone detects that you moved away with a paired Apple Watch (Always-On display will turn on when Apple Watch is close to iPhone again)
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified TwitterAnd the FacebookAnd the YoutubeAnd the RSS For more Apple tutorials.