Microsoft is working hard to build a strong and dominant gaming service for its platforms. The company has been investing in Xbox Game Pass to make it the “Ultimate” service for all gaming fans around the world – the “Ultimate” experience, which gave birth to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription plan. As the name suggests, it’s the most complete service you’ll get for playing Xbox and many third-party games. It’s a cross-platform service, which means you can download and play games on your Xbox, on a PC, Android, or any device that offers compatibility with the Xbox app. Thanks to the Xbox Cloud, you can play games without the appropriate hardware, like an Android, iPhone, or even one of Samsung’s recent TVs. Of course, everything has a price. Through this article, we will teach you to get Xbox Game Pass subscription for 4 times less than the original price.
Normally, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is priced at $45 per month. It’s rare, but you can also find some yearly membership plans that cost around $180. Of course, prices depend on the country. Through this article, we are going to provide a solution that will help you get access to a huge collection of games for a lot less. The process basically requires you to purchase a cheap annual single tariff from Microsoft 365 Family. You will then upgrade to the family version for one month. Thanks to it, you will get some of the benefits of the Family Edition which includes an upgrade to Game Pass. Without further ado, let’s jump into the step-by-step tutorial.
News of the week Gizchina
How to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for cheap
- The first requirement is that you do not have an active Game Pass subscription. If you have it, you will need to wait for the end of your license. You can already get Xbox Live Gold, but then you need to buy a bunch of vouchers (12 months, 6 months, monthly) to extend the account to a maximum of 36 months. You can check the status of your subscription at account.microsoft.com. Obviously, you need a Microsoft account.
- You’ll need to head to Ziva, it’s a Czech site. From there you’ll find some deals for affordable Microsoft Xbox Live Gold plans. It should be noted that you can find license keys for European markets and global markets, and there are also some keys that can be activated in the United States of America, Turkey, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and other regions. If you can find the offer on a local website, the principle is the same.
- You can buy multiple keys, but don’t take more than three keys of 12 months each. Microsoft will not allow you to activate it at once for more than three years in advance. You can change Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate by paying a small fee. If you haven’t used Game Pass for an entire year, you can even get your first month for just $5 in some regions. All conditions met, you can get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for much less than the actual price.
- Once you have your Xbox Live Gold renewal keys, enter them one by one account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem.
- Enter the key and you will confirm the activation. You need to repeat this until you have a total of 36 months of subscriptions. As of today, your plan should expire by 2025.
- Once you’ve done that, you can visit xbox.com and join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- The next step is to upgrade Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate.
- After that, you can pay by card.
- Once that’s done, you’ll get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for three years up front.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate provides a lot of additional features for gamers. You can download a large number of games to your Xbox, and just as you can enjoy many of them from any device thanks to the Xbox Cloud. The portfolio includes all the games from Bethesda and Microsoft Classics, and there are recent releases like A Plague Tale: Requiem.