in early time wandering villageNo matter what precautions you take, your Onbu will journey through a cloud of toxic gases and poisonous plants They will germinate from toxic spores that settle in the soil. If left unchecked, the plants will multiply and spread more toxins into the surrounding area and infect both the villagers and Anbo himself.
The poisoned villagers He can die and of course, Onbu’s health is of paramount importance. So what can you do?
Poisonous plants solution in the wandering village
If you’re like me, the first time this happens, you’ll follow the tutorial, use the Harvest Tool on poison, and hope for the best. You will scroll around the map in search of little purple plants and start clicking on them. Then you will see the villagers largely ignore your instructions and soon the number of poisonous plants will double, triple and then quadruple. The hopeless villagers are now sick and the carefully cultivated crop fields are gradually overtaken by a poisonous purple swamp.
Don’t panic. Here’s what to do:
- Pause the game. You can play all of the following while the game is paused without allowing the poison to spread further while you frantically click.
- Select the harvest tool and scroll around the map by clicking on each poisonous plant.
- Select the Priority Tool, and click the three arrows icon to set it to the highest priority. Now scroll around the map again by clicking on each individual poisonous plant a second time to set each harvest to the highest priority.
- Now, click on each building (except two, see next step) and unassign workers where possible. (There are some buildings that should always have a certain factor, so don’t worry about that). These workers are now free to follow your priority instructions without any potential conflicting responsibilities.
- If you have a doctor and herbalist in your village, leave one assigned to each building to heal any villagers who have been poisoned.
- Your workers should now go to the poisonous plants and remove them. And most importantly, they shouldn’t do anything else! You can also set it to 4x speed to get it done as fast as possible.
- Once all the toxins are gone, be sure to click on each building and reset the workers to order them to resume their daily jobs.
By the next time you pass through a toxic cloud, you should have built a file antiseptic That will help remove the poison. But the same principles described above will still be useful. Remember, it’s an emergency, so all hands are on board!
Stay up-to-date with the latest PC gaming news by following GameWatcher TwitterCheck out our videos at Youtubeor give us a like Facebook. Thank you.