Since Microsoft announced the new system requirements for Windows 11, users have been looking for an alternative solution to circumvent the restrictions. In fact, Microsoft itself has relaxed the rules somewhat. If you have TPM 1.2, you can bypass TPM 2.0 and check the CPU by hacking the official Microsoft registry. Not to mention there are several other ways to bypass Windows 11 CPU, TPM, secure boot, RAM, and online computation requirements. So in this tutorial, we provide an in-depth tutorial to bypass all minimum system requirements and install Windows 11 on unsupported systems. On that note, let’s move on to the tutorial.
Bypass Windows 11 CPU, TPM, Secure Boot, and RAM requirements (2022)
We have mentioned all the steps to bypass Windows 11 minimum system requirements in this article. You can use Rufus to clean install Windows 11 with all restrictions removed. You can also apply Windows Update even to incompatible PCs. Finally, we have included the official solution from Microsoft as well. You can expand the table below and go to any section you want.
Bypass all Windows 11 system requirements with Rufus
Rufus is a free and open source formatting tool used to create a bootable USB drive for Windows 11 and Linux operating systems. It is an excellent tool that also allows you to bypass all Windows 11 system requirements. The latest version of Rufus allows you to bypass TPM, Secure Boot, 4GB RAM, and even online account requirements that were recently introduced in Windows 11 Pro and Home.
On that note, let’s go ahead and learn how to bypass Windows 11 minimum system requirements.
1. First, download a file The latest version of Rufus (3.18 or later, free) from the link here.
2. Next, download the official Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft site (Visit) Free. Follow our linked guide for detailed instructions.
3. Next, connect the USB drive to your computer and launch Rufus. It will automatically detect the USB stick. Now, click onChooseTo download a Windows 11 ISO image.
4. Here, Select the Windows 11 ISO image that you recently downloaded.
5. Next, click on “beginningTo create a bootable USB drive for Windows 11.
6. A pop-up will immediately appear on your screen once you click Start. here you can stop all work Windows 11 متطلبات RequirementsIncluding TPM, 4GB RAM, Secure Boot, and Microsoft Online Account. In addition to that, you can also disable data collection and other things like that. Finally, click onyesAnd your bootable flash drive will be ready in a few minutes.
NB: Rufus does not bypass the CPU requirements, which we have listed below are additional steps.
7. Now, connect the USB drive to the target device and Clean install Windows 11, just as you generally do. You will not encounter any errors. If you have an unsupported CPU, move to the next step.
Additional Steps to Bypass Windows 11 CPU Requirements
1. For users who do not have a supported CPU for Windows 11 and get a file “This computer cannot run Windows 11” Wrong, don’t worry. Just click onShift + F10To open a Command Prompt window. Here, type
regedit and press Enter.
2. This will open the Registry Editor. Now, go to the following road.
3. Here, right-click on Setup and choose New -> Key.
4. Next, rename it to “
LabConfigand press Enter.
NB: If LabConfig is already under setup, skip to step 5 right away.
5. Once the LabConfig key has been created, select it and right-click in the empty space in the right pane. Here choose New -> DWORD Value (32-bit).
6. Rename it
BypassCPUCheck and press Enter.
7. Now, double click on it and Change the value data to
1. Click OK to close the Registry Editor and Command Prompt window.
8. Next, tap back button in the upper left corner.
9. Now, Click NextAnd the You will not encounter the error this time. So this is how you can bypass the CPU check on Windows 11.
How to bypass TPM scan during Windows 11 updates
While users were able to install Windows 11 on ineligible computers, official Windows updates failed to install due to system requirement checks during dynamic updates. Well, this is to be expected since Microsoft previously said that they cannot guarantee future updates on incompatible PCs.
So if Windows updates are not installed on your Windows 11 PC due to some missing requirements, then this method will help you fix the problem. A developer named AveYo has developed a script that bypasses setup requirements automatically using the Product Server trick. Here how it works.
1. Go ahead and open the GitHub page from the script. Here, click Code -> Download ZIP in the upper right corner.
2. Next, extract the ZIP file on your Windows 11 PC and Open the folder.
3. Now, go to the folder “bypass11” and right-click Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update.cmdHere, selectRun as administratorFrom the context menu. If you get a security prompt, tap More info -> Run Anyway.
4. A command prompt window will open to let you know that a file Override applied.
5. Now, go ahead and search for updates on your Windows 11 PC, and you will be able to install them without any problems. Before installation, the setup wizard may prompt you to accept the risks before installing updates on the incompatible computer. accept it-You are fine. If it doesn’t work, restart your computer and try again.
6. If you want Remove the side patch From your system, run the same script again, and it will be removed immediately.
Bypass Windows 11 CPU and TPM requirements (the official Microsoft method)
Other than the third party tricks, Microsoft also has detailed instructions on how to bypass the CPU and TPM requirements while upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Having said that, you need at least a TPM 1.2 chip for this method to work. Here’s how to do it.
1. Press the Windows key and type “regeditNow, open the Registry Editor.
2. Here, paste a file below path in the address bar of the Registry Editor and press Enter. This will take you directly to the next path.
3. Next, right-click on “MoSetupIn the left sidebar and choose New Value -> DWORD (32-bit).
4. Rename it
AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU and press Enter.
5. Now, double click on the new key to open it. over here, Enter
1 In the value data field and click OK.
6. You can now close the Registry Editor and Restart your computer to apply the changes. If you have already downloaded the Windows 11 ISO image, right click on it and Choose “mountain”.
8. The Windows 11 ISO image will be mounted as an external disk. Next, open File Explorer and go to the installed drive. Here, double click onsetup.exeto start the upgrade process.
9. Click “Next” and I accept the warning You will be running Windows 11 on an incompatible computer. This is it. You can now officially upgrade to Windows 11, bypassing the CPU and TPM tests.
Remove Windows 11 system restrictions on unsupported computers
These are the three easy ways to bypass the minimum system requirements from Windows 11. With the first method, you can clean the installation of Windows 11 and the second method allows you to apply future updates to your Windows 11 computer. The third method enables you to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on incompatible computers. Anyway, that’s all of us. If you want to enable or disable Fast Startup on Windows 11, follow our linked article. And to install Android apps on Windows 11, we have a dedicated guide for that. Finally, if you have any questions, let us know in the comments section below.