WhatsApp recently released a new proxy feature where users have an option for the app to connect through a proxy server that is set up to help communicate securely and freely. A proxy allows users to maintain access to WhatsApp if their connection is blocked or dropped. In this guide, we will show you how you can add an agent in WhatsApp, follow the steps given below.
How to add an agent in WhatsApp
Find a proxy to use for WhatsApp, you can get it online or a simple Google search. We used Free proxy list From here just to show you this tutorial, you can use anything from trusted proxy sources.
It is easy to connect to a proxy server in WhatsApp, just paste the proxy IP address in the WhatsApp proxy field. Here’s how you can do it.
- Step 1: Make sure you are using the current version of WhatsApp, if you are not Please update it to the latest version From Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Step 2: launch The WhatsApp And in chat tab, go to settings using Three points in the upper right corner.
- Step 3: Under WhatsApp Settings, go to Storage and data and finds proxy settings.
- The fourth step: Under Proxy Settings, click File slider To activate WhatsApp Proxy. Below that, click Appointment of the agent Type or paste the address of the agent you found.
- Fifth step: tap on Memorizes to save the settings. The agent will be added to your WhatsApp account and it will try to connect to the server. Once connected successfully, a sign of authenticity will appear.
You can now use WhatsApp using a proxy server. Now you know how to add a proxy in WhatsApp. If you still cannot exchange WhatsApp messages using the proxy, then it is possible that the proxy has lost connection. You can tap and hold the broken proxy address to delete it, then type in a new proxy address to try again.
NB: Using a third party proxy will expose your IP address to the proxy service provider. WhatsApp does not provide a third party proxy.
More stuff on WhatsApp, check it out below.
That’s it for now. You can head to our guides section for more information. For updates on the latest tech news, smartphones, and gadgets, be sure to follow us on our social media profiles.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube