The Walking Dead: All Stars he is Survival RPG Based on the comic book series The Walking Dead. The game is based on the OG story of the survivors fighting against the zombies to return to world peace once again forever. The game is developed by Com2uS Holding Company. It contains a lot of characters divided into a few classes and levels that help players to fight against zombies and control the peace on earth. Hence, let’s move on to The Walking Dead: All-Stars Beginners step-by-step guide so that new players can climb through the ladders of success in the game.
At first, the game shows the history of the zombie apocalypse and then introduces the method of fighting against zombies. The game continues by introducing some characters such as; Eric, the nomad fighterAnd the zoe. The game then travels through the battlefield and shows the best 2D animations of hand-to-hand combat with zombies.
After this tutorial, the game continues and shows other features of the games. Important aspects such as upgrading players and objectives Stages of daily tasks, etc. Completing each stage will help players earn valuable rewards that will help them upgrade survivors.
Introducing The Walking Dead: All-Stars Basics
The world is the home page of the game. From this section, players can access all the features and sections of the game. Players can check their profile, how many in-game currencies and resources they have, and much more.
Players can also start their survival journey through the story which is followed by the stages. Players can also check the completion of some milestones of their daily mission so that they can know their achievements and goals.
The city section is where players can recruit new survivors and manage all the business like promoting and training survivors and others. This section opens after completing CChapter one, stage 12. Here are some of the sections like:
- front gate: Players at the front gate can check out survivors and can disarm them, move them, cancel their training, or trade with them.
- leaderboard: Here players can check their positions and rank compared to other players playing from all over the world.
- training ground: As the name says, players can train survivors here and make them stronger than before.
- commercial station: Players can exchange resources such as canned foods and gold bars, earn gears, skill manuals, and more valuable resources from the trading hub.
- Recruitment: Players can recruit other survivors from three different recruits; All Alignment, Bystander Alignment, and Interaction. By recruiting them, they can get epic survivors and strengthen their team.
- social communication: Community Like a clan, players can create it to enter the community. Community members can fight and exchange resources against each other as well.
- Administration: In management, players can check links and tactics, then augment that later by research. These help the players a lot and make the team much stronger than before.
The exploration section has a lot of sections that help the player to analyze the team.
- stay log: Players can win many valuable rewards such as Special Gears from this section.
- send: Players can send their characters and community members to do different missions. Through these missions players can also earn many rewards.
- Camp Defense: Players can earn more rewards by defeating enemies. Players can even earn rare rewards by defeating more powerful villains.
- border: In Frontier, players can fight for the highest rank in the game. Fight more and reach the top of the game.
- supply operation: Players can get more rewards through key missions and moves that will help players to earn more rewards.
Players can communicate with other players from different servers and languages around the world. Players can make new friends and form their community which will help players to become stronger in the game.
Other in-game features
There are also some other features which are not that important, but which are necessary for players to get proper knowledge about these sections.
- P O Box: In this section, players can get a report on all notifications and some rewards that players can claim.
- barren: Players can check all the resources they own in the inventory section. Players can even use the resources from here and make use of them to improve them.
- Friend: The section displays all the friends that players have made while playing. It also shows the activity status of friends.
- Searching downstairs: Players can earn rewards and some research reports from this section. These resources will help players to exchange some resources and earn valuable items.
- Event: Here some goals are set for players to be completed while playing the game. By completing the objectives, players can earn huge rewards that will help them progress further in the game.
- suits: This is the game store where players have to make real-time transactions and buy valuable rewards.
- Daily mission milestones: In this section, players can see daily missions and objectives. Completing this will earn you valuable rewards on a daily basis that will help players to earn more resources.
The survivors are the main protagonists of the game. These heroes fight against zombies and bring world peace. There are five levels of heroes categorized into several categories.
- warrior: Warrior class heroes are The best front line fighters. These survivors are the best at hand-to-hand combat and do direct physical damage dealing with zombies.
- tank: Tanks are other frontline fighters that come with warriors and Live fight with zombies. These survivors are fighting with a weapon in their hands and crushing zombies on the battlefield.
- Watchman: Rangers hm Best long range fighters. These survivors are the best with shooters and snipers and help the front line fighters from behind.
- the support: Support players are the best on the battlefield. These survivors run to the front line and fight with warriors and tanks. Sometimes they divert zombies and help the frontline fighters defeat zombies directly.
- Technical: Technicians are survivors who use some ability against zombies to defeat zombies. The survivors have tremendous knowledge in some aspects and therefore they use it against zombies to fight.
The survivor section is the section where players can check all the characters in the game and how many characters they have. The colored cards are the characters owned by the players, and the rest of the B/W cards are not owned by the players.
- Click on survivors option on the world page and enter the section.
- After entering, players can check which characters they possess.
- Select the appropriate character for the player who wants to upgrade, after selecting the players he can see the screen where the character will appear with all the characteristics of that character.
- At the bottom of the screen, players can see two options; Letter And the Skill. Players must select the appropriate option to raise the level.
- If the player selects the character option, tap the higher level option on the screen constantly to upgrade the character’s physical strength and other aspects.
- If the player selects the skill option, then click on the higher level option and upgrade the special skills of that character.
Players can also check the class of players they own and create a well-planned team of five players. Players can only upgrade their characters from this section. Follow the steps to learn the procedure.
The Walking Dead: All-Stars Guide for Beginners: Tips and Tricks
After investing a lot of time in this game, here are some best tips for beginners in The Walking Dead: All-Stars:
1. Recruit as much as you can
Beginners must recruit as many survivors as possible. It will help them to make a strong and daring team with the best survivors of each class and fight against zombies to restore peace to the world.
2. Complete the events
Beginners should check the goals and tasks assigned to them. This will help them earn a lot of rewards that players can use to make more progress.
3. Zombie fight
Beginners must complete all chapters and stages and defeat zombies and powerful villains to earn more valuable rewards.
4. Complete daily tasks
Follow all daily goals and tasks. This will help the players to earn a lot of rewards like canned food, gold bars and survival experiences which will help them to upgrade themselves.
5. Upgrade survivors
Players must upgrade the characters and their skills to make them stronger. Characters can be upgraded using canned food, which is a valuable in-game resource.
The Walking Dead: All Stars is a very entertaining game based on the original comics of The Walking Dead. It follows the same comic book story and lets players enjoy the story through the game. It is an internet based game that puts limits on unfair means of playing. Players must play the game, recruit and upgrade survivors and create the best squad to bring world peace.
In general, there are a lot of things that new players can do, and they should take their time with it and enjoy the game at their own pace. Use your brain and make the best team by utilizing all the class players to have a balanced power on the team. So go ahead and give it a try! If you find an issue, feel free to refer to The Walking Dead: All-Stars Beginner’s Guide for tips.
That’s it from us in The Walking Dead: All-Stars Beginner’s guide! Did you find our The Walking Dead: All Stars Beginner’s guide Aide, helper, helpful, benefactor? Let us know at comments!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join WhatsApp groupAnd the Telegram groupor Servant of Discord. Also, follow us Google NewsAnd the Instagram, And the Twitter For quick updates.