The old saying goes something like this: You never get a second chance to make a first impression. For the past two years, we’ve been sharing about Terminal 1. But, for all of our sharing about the new terminal, nothing could take the place of hearing your reactions when experiencing Terminal 1 for the first time.
So, we set out to capture some first impressions of Terminal 1 from passengers in the terminal. Check out a short video here.
Also, check out some of the first impressions that we’ve received thus far on Terminal 1 via Twitter.
- CharGrill in T1 looks great even though I didn’t have time to eat. All of the art rocks too #rdut1 -@RonMStrickland
- Awesome Renovations! -@RaleighWake
- No Terminal 2 but both terminals are awesome. You have a very nice airport here. Thank you. @flyMachias
- T1 is very pretty! Looking forward to many flights in/out! #thatnewterminalsmell -@ee_erv1n
- We love the new Terminal 1! Impressive! -@tunnels1014
- Arrived from Baltimore last night at the terrific new Terminal 1 at Raleigh Durham (RDU). World class airport for the Triangle. -@jaconstance
We’d love to hear yours as well! Tell us in the comments below or share via social media with the hashtag #rdut1.